||I was wondering wether anyone here could help me with a labeling problem in ArcGIS Server. I'm currently using ArcGIS Server version 9.3.1, Java platform, and I'm currently in the process of upgrading a 9.2 custom webapplication to version 9.3.1.
The application I wrote still works within the newest version of the framework, with the exceptance of the programmatic labeling of
features. The code below worked perfectly for labeling features in the previous version of ArcGIS Server, yet now the code yields no results whatsoever, nor are there any Java Exceptions of Errors. So the code gets executed without any errors, but it just does not put any labels on the map.
I've tried the Maplex-version and the non-Maplex, but neither of these two versions puts labels on the map...