You are here: > ESRI Forums > arcgis engine forums > Thread Replies

ArcGIS Engine Forums

ArcGIS Engine: ArcObjects .NET API forum

Add Feature Class from Personal geodatabase...   John Hill Nov 24, 2004
Re: Add Feature Class from Personal geodata...   Rob Dunfey Dec 02, 2004
Re: Add Feature Class from Personal geodata...   John Hill Dec 02, 2004
Re: Add Feature Class from Personal geodata...   Darris Friend Dec 02, 2004
Report Inappropriate Content • Top • Print • This Forum is closed for replies.    
Subject Add Feature Class from Personal geodatabase in VB.NET! 
Author John Hill 
Date Nov 24, 2004 
Message I have searched the documentation that came with ArcGis Engine and this web site looking for an example of how to add a feature class from a personal geodatabase to a map control. I'm very new to ArcEngine, I had about 6 months of MapObjects experiance. ArcEngine seems to be very differant. I'm trying to write a standalone app that displays map data from personal geodatabases, shape files or coverages. The app is written vb.net. Any help with how to load the data into a map control would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

John 

Subject Re: Add Feature Class from Personal geodatabase in VB.NET! 
Author Rob Dunfey 
Date Dec 02, 2004 
Message Have a look at the samples at ArcGIS Developer Online...

http://arcgisdeveloperonline.esri.com/ArcGISDeveloper/default.asp?URL=/ArcGISDeveloper/Samples/Controls/MapControl/MapEditing/MapEditing.htm

Rob 

Author John Hill 
Date Dec 02, 2004 
Message Thanks for the help!! 

Author Darris Friend 
Date Dec 02, 2004 
Message You can also create a MXD or PMF and load it into the MapControl Properties at design time. At run time, your layer properties will be that of the mxd.