||Guys I have just installed 4.0.1 on a new server and have migrated applications(created with 3.1) on old server to the new one.The applications work perfectly on the host server however, when I try opening it up on client machines, the html viewer opens up but no map image is loaded into the mapframe. I get the error that the jsform.html cannot be found so the browser cannot communicate with the server. I have installed all the 4.0.1 patches(advice from ESRI install team) however, I am still getting the same result. The weird part about all this is that, not all client machines are getting this error, I don't get this on my workstation. I really need suggestions with this one guys.