You are here: > ESRI Forums > arcims product discussion conference > Thread Replies

ArcIMS Product Discussion Conference

ArcIMS: HTML Viewer forum

jsForm.htm not found   Andrew Oppong-Bawuah Jul 30, 2003
Re: jsForm.htm not found   Paul Lang Jul 30, 2003
Re: jsForm.htm not found   Andrew Oppong-Bawuah Jul 30, 2003
Re: jsForm.htm not found   Organized Chaos Jul 30, 2003
Re: jsForm.htm not found   Dave Bollinger Jul 30, 2003
Re: jsForm.htm not found   Andrew Oppong-Bawuah Jul 31, 2003
Re: jsForm.htm not found   Doug Kotnik Apr 30, 2004
Re: jsForm.htm not found   Andrew Oppong-Bawuah May 03, 2004
Report Inappropriate Content • Top • Print • This Forum is closed for replies.    
Subject jsForm.htm not found 
Author Andrew Oppong-Bawuah 
Date Jul 30, 2003 
Message Guys I have just installed 4.0.1 on a new server and have migrated applications(created with 3.1) on old server to the new one.The applications work perfectly on the host server however, when I try opening it up on client machines, the html viewer opens up but no map image is loaded into the mapframe. I get the error that the jsform.html cannot be found so the browser cannot communicate with the server. I have installed all the 4.0.1 patches(advice from ESRI install team) however, I am still getting the same result. The weird part about all this is that, not all client machines are getting this error, I don't get this on my workstation. I really need suggestions with this one guys. 

Subject Re: jsForm.htm not found 
Author Paul Lang 
Date Jul 30, 2003 
Message Make sure you have the code below in your framset tag of viewer.htm

<FRAME NAME="PostFrame" SRC="jsForm.htm" MARGINWIDTH="0" MARGINHEIGHT="0" SCROLLING="No" FRAMEBORDER="0" NORESIZE FRAMESPACING="0" BORDER="0">

Date Jul 30, 2003 
Message guys I have that line of code in my viewer.htm 

Author Organized Chaos 
Date Jul 30, 2003 
Message If you are using a hyperlink/bookmark to get to it you might look at this thread
http://forums.esri.com/Thread.asp?c=64&f=786&t=97732&mc=5#msgid273826 

Date Jul 30, 2003 
Message I am not getting to it through a bookmark--- what actually happens is that when you type the website's address in, the html viewer opens up with no map image. The missing jsform message comes up after I refresh the browser. 

Author Dave Bollinger 
Date Jul 30, 2003 
Message I've seen this before when upgrading a website and it was just a cache issue in my case. You might try a deep refresh (Ctrl-F5 if using IE) or flushing the browser's cache, or cycling the web server to flush its page cache. Then navigate to site and try again.

Dave Bollinger
Programmer/Analyst
San Joaquin County, CA 

Date Jul 30, 2003 
Message Hey Dave
How do I cycle the webserver's cache?

Date Jul 31, 2003 
Message I cycled the webserver as Dave suggested but it didn't help. However, this morning, I stumbled upon the JRun event logs in the JRun management console and got the following message for everytime the applications(map image) failed to load up in the html viewer.

"error, single IP license restriction is in effect. Can only accept connection from either localhost or a single IP address. attempted from 192.168.....(IP address) Previous access was from 192 168 .....(different IP address)".

We are using IIS6.0, JRun4, ArcIMS4.0.1 on a new server.
I have been trying all morning to resolve this error message but I havent been able to.
I will appreciate any suggestions any of you can give me. Thanks

Author Doug Kotnik 
Date Apr 30, 2004 
Message Andrew Oppong-Bawuah were you ever able to resolve the single license problem. We are have the exact same problem ourselves. 

Date May 03, 2004 
Message Doug we did resolve the issue. The problem was due to us not entering in the product key(serial number) for JRun4 during the install. If the product key is not entered(that is product is not registered) single license restriction is put on the software hence only one IP can access JRun functionality at a time. What you have to do is to go to the JRun management console, select default and then select settings under the default tab. You will get access to the product version information under the version tab. Enter your serial number(found at the back of the JRun 4 install CD) and register the product. That should fix the single license restriction put on the product by macromedia. Hope this helps.