||I would really be appreciative if someone out there could help me out with a Geocoding problem I am having. I am trying to geocode a list of addresses. I can go through the all the steps needed to geocode a list of addresses without a problem. In fact, I am following the steps verbatim in “Getting to Know ArcGIS”. When I finish, the geocoded results do not visually appear on my map. This is extremely frustrating, particularly because I can get a single location to appear on the map by using the “Find” function.
One problem that may be contributing to my banning my head against the wall for two days is that my results “tie”. I read in one of the instructions that tying results will not appear on the map. The way I tried to fix it was by selecting the matching address using the interactive match function. This way I was able to match the results, and get a “M” instead of a “T” in the attribute table. There was the still the same problem, no visual dots on my map.
Thanks for helping.