You are here: > ESRI Forums > arcgis desktop discussion forums > Thread Replies

ArcGIS Desktop Discussion Forums

ArcGIS Desktop - ArcMap Printing and Export forum

"Export Map" window is clipped at the botto...   Emilio Mayorga Apr 15, 2005
Re: "Export Map" window is clipped at the b...   Emilio Mayorga Apr 18, 2005
ArcGIS Export Map window is clipped or cuto...   Richard Daniels Apr 15, 2008
Re: ArcGIS Export Map window is clipped or...   Cassandra Gray Apr 16, 2008
Report Inappropriate Content • Top • Print • This Forum is closed for replies.    
Subject "Export Map" window is clipped at the bottom; ArcView 9 
Author Emilio Mayorga 
Date Apr 15, 2005 
Message I have ArcView 9 with SP2. When I go to File > Export Map, the window that pops up is clipped at the bottom. I can't see the "Options" arrow at the bottom, and only hald of the "Save as Type" row is shown. Expanding the window doesn't fix this problem, it only increases the space allocated to the file list.

This is a recent installation. Any suggestions? I suspect I'll just have to reinstall ArcView 9.

Thanks.

Emilio Mayorga
Snohomish County, Washington 

Subject Re: "Export Map" window is clipped at the bottom; ArcView 9 
Author Emilio Mayorga 
Date Apr 18, 2005 
Message We found a solution. Increasing the screen resolution made the problem go away. 
  Emilio Mayorga
Snohomish County, Washington 

Subject ArcGIS Export Map window is clipped or cutoff at bottom 
Author Richard Daniels 
Date Apr 15, 2008 
Message This issue continues to be a problem and has been reported with ArcGIS Desktop 9.2 as well. 
  Richard Daniels 

Subject Re: ArcGIS Export Map window is clipped or cutoff at bottom 
Author Cassandra Gray 
Date Apr 16, 2008 
Message This only occurs when the screen resolution of your monitor is set to 800 x 600, for example, or smaller.

The system requirements for ArcGIS Desktop require the screen resolution to be set to 1024 x 768 or higher. 
  Cassandra L.
ESRI