||I have a published map file for which I am packaging data. When I package the data (using the "Copy" method), the process gets 99% complete, then crashes.
However, after numerous attempts at packaging the data, I have found that every time the process seems to finish. That is, the 'data' and 'pmf' folders have been placed where I have asked and they have been populated.
When I open the new pmf on the source computer, my published map opens and functions perfectly. I can even copy the two folders (along with their parent folder) to a new location and it still opens.
However, when I copy the parent folder containg 'data' and 'pmf'to a different machine, all of my data links are broken. (they have that red exclamation point.)