You are here: > ESRI Forums > arcgis desktop discussion forums > Thread Replies

ArcGIS Desktop Discussion Forums

ArcView Image Analysis forum

Cannot load IASrc.dll for use with Image An...   Jeanne Nov 10, 1999
(no subject)   Kelly Sep 23, 2000
(no subject)   Lisa Zygo Feb 20, 2001
IASrc.dll failed to load 1114   Kelly Sep 23, 2000
Report Inappropriate Content • Top • Print • This Forum is closed for replies.    
Subject Cannot load IASrc.dll for use with Image Analyst extension 
Author Jeanne 
Date Nov 10, 1999 
Message I am trying to use the Image Analyst extension in ArcView 3.2, but although the extension is in my ext32 directory, and the "IASrc.dll" file is in my "bin32" directory, when I try to load the Image Analyst extension onto a project, I get the error message "cannot run IASrc.dll from bin32 directory" (or something very similar-- I didn't write it down word-for-word). Does anyone have experience with solving this problem? Thanks! 

Subject (no subject) 
Author Kelly 
Date Sep 23, 2000 
Message I recently loaded the image analyst extention on a 60 day trial basis. Now that the trial period is over, I get an error whenever I open ArcView ("Error...bin32/IASrc.dll failed to load 1114")

I don't plan on buying image analyst in the near future, so I can't just re-load the software. If I go into the Ext folder to try and delete the extention, I can't find it. What file am I looking for? and should I be looking in Bin32?

In addition, I have a project I saved while I had the image anslyst extention loaded. I can't open it now because of the error. Once the error is fixed, will I be able to open the project or will I need to do something different to fix that problem?

Thanks in advance!

Subject (no subject) 
Author Lisa Zygo 
Date Feb 20, 2001 
Message Kelly,

In case you never received a reply . . .
Open the .apr file in a text editor (i.e. NotePad) and remove "image.avx" from the Dependencies line. (Note: You may have to rename the file without the .apr extension to open it in a text editor.)

It sounds like you saved the Image Analysis extension to open as a default extension whenever you run ArcView. Just open ArcView and the extension window and remove the check next to Image Analysis. Then save this as your default project.

I hope this helps some.

Lisa 

Subject IASrc.dll failed to load 1114 
Author Kelly 
Date Sep 23, 2000 
Message I recently loaded the image analyst extention on a 60 day trial basis. Now that the trial period is over, I get an error whenever I open ArcView ("Error...bin32/IASrc.dll failed to load 1114")

I don't plan on buying image analyst in the near future, so I can't just re-load the software. If I go into the Ext folder to try and delete the extention, I can't find it. What file am I looking for? and should I be looking in Bin32?

In addition, I have a project I saved while I had the image anslyst extention loaded. I can't open it now because of the error. Once the error is fixed, will I be able to open the project or will I need to do something different to fix that problem?

Thanks in advance!