You are here: > ESRI Forums > arcgis desktop discussion forums > Thread Replies

ArcGIS Desktop Discussion Forums

ArcGIS Desktop - ArcObjects General forum

installing coldfusion sample applications/t...   A. Tubee Jul 15, 2002
Re: installing coldfusion sample applicatio...   Atosa Kavousian Jul 18, 2002
Re: installing coldfusion sample applicatio...   Hugo Ahlenius Jul 24, 2002
Report Inappropriate Content • Top • Print • This Forum is closed for replies.    
Subject installing coldfusion sample applications/template 
Author A. Tubee 
Date Jul 15, 2002 
Message The directions for installation of the cf sample template in the documentation I have appear to be slanted toward someone who has IMS loaded on their webserver. I have a separate application server for IMS, with Coldfusion Server loaded on my web box. Does anyone have any installation advice?

Right now the /Samples and related subdirectories are loaded on my web server, and the CF connector has been set up on my application server. When I submit the "ArcIMS Coldfusion Application Example" form, I get the following error below. Are the custom tags supposed to be installed on the application server, or do they go on the web server (where coldfusion is loaded) with my other coldfusion custom tags?

Thanks for any help you might provide. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information
Cannot find CFML template for custom tag ARCIMS. ColdFusion attempted looking in the tree of installed custom tags but did not find a custom tag with this name.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CF_ARCIMS), occupying document position (11:1) to (13:35).

Date/Time: 07/15/02 13:54:53
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0)
Remote Address: 192.168.51.211
HTTP Referer: http://R2/gis/arcims/coldfusion/cf_template/ai_Frameset.cfm

Subject Re: installing coldfusion sample applications/template 
Author Atosa Kavousian 
Date Jul 18, 2002 
Message I hope you've installed everything in order!
Follow step by step the inst. doc. Hope it works. 

Subject Re: installing coldfusion sample applications/template 
Author Hugo Ahlenius 
Date Jul 24, 2002 
Message It sounds like you haven't copied the custom tags to the right directory. Have you tested that? 
  ---
Hugo Ahlenius
Cartographer, GIS Analyst at Nordpil http://nordpil.com