You are here: > ESRI Forums > address management discussion forums > Thread Replies

Address Management Discussion Forums

A.M.: Address Data Modeling forum

Updated ESRI Address Data Model   Address Management Development Team Aug 21, 2002
Re: Updated ESRI Address Data Model   Dan McCoy Aug 21, 2002
Re: Updated ESRI Address Data Model   Address Management Development Team Aug 21, 2002
Re: Updated ESRI Address Data Model   Jim Senkler Oct 02, 2002
Re: Updated ESRI Address Data Model   Address Management Development Team Oct 02, 2002
Re: Updated ESRI Address Data Model   Dan McCoy Mar 28, 2003
Re: Updated ESRI Address Data Model   Jason Kuhlman Apr 16, 2003
Re: Updated ESRI Address Data Model   Address Management Development Team Apr 16, 2003
Report Inappropriate Content • Top • Print • This Forum is closed for replies.    
Subject Updated ESRI Address Data Model 
Author Address Management Development Team  
Date Aug 21, 2002 
Message The latest version of the ESRI Address Data Model has been posted on ftp.esri.com. Please see instructions from previous posts on how to download the files.

The data model has been modified to avoid duplication of addresses that are shared between features in different feature classes, and to provide better handling of unit information within the data model.

Address Management Development Team

Subject Re: Updated ESRI Address Data Model 
Author Dan McCoy 
Date Aug 21, 2002 
Message What GDB version is the new model? I can't open it with ArcGIS 8.2.

Dan 

Date Aug 21, 2002 
Message Dan,

Sorry, it was created with 8.3. I've posted a new version that is compatible with 8.2.

Author Jim Senkler 
Date Oct 02, 2002 
Message I just downloaded the file from the FTP site and opened them but I did not see a Visio UML. Is there one available?

Thanks,
Jim Senkler
System Administrator
Lewis & Clark County, Montana 

Date Oct 02, 2002 
Message Jim,

There is no UML available yet. We will be publishing more information on this and all of the ArcGIS data models on the website within the next few weeks. 

Author Dan McCoy 
Date Mar 28, 2003 
Message I'm curious about the status of the Data Model. Is there still work being done on it? If so, is there an updated schema or ERD?

Thanks,

Dan 

Author Jason Kuhlman 
Date Apr 16, 2003 
Message For those of us new here, How do we download this information from the ftp site? 

Date Apr 16, 2003 
Message Jason,

The support web site has changed a bit. You can now access the ArcGIS Data Models at http://support.esri.com/index.cfm?fa=downloads.dataModels.matrix.

There is a new technical paper on the Calgary data model that should be published within a couple of days.